The different types of fBA fees
- Fulfillment Fees
- Referral Fees
- Monthly Inventory Storage Fees
- Long-Term Storage Fees
- Removal Fees
- Disposal Fees
required fBA fees
Monthly Inventory Storage Fee
Avoidable fBA fees
Long-term Storage Fees
- You’ve discovered a quality issue
- The item has been updated with new branding or features
- You no longer want to sell that item
- You no longer want to have items fulfilled by Amazon
- An item isn’t selling and the long-term storage fees are adding up
Monitor Refunds and Returns
Is FBA Worth It?
FBA has many positive. But it comes with costs, which we’ve laid out for you above. Each Amazon Seller has to decide for themselves whether FBA is worth it. Ultimately, you should have a good understanding of your COGS and margins and calculate the potential FBA fees you will end up paying per unit sold.
- Know the size and weight of your product and calculate fees for that product before you even decide to sell.
- Consider your own costs including manufacturing, shipping to Amazon and FBA fees
- Understand how promotions and advertising affect your bottom line.